As Digital Learning Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing creative and engaging eLearning solutions that heavily utilise a variety of multimedia, including video, animation and gamification, in line with clients’ expectations. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. We use next-generation technologies which change how our users connect, explore and interact with clients, information and one another.
Our developers thrive in a fast moving and technologically innovative environment. Working collaboratively with our creative team, which includes content-writers, designers, filmmakers and 2D/3D animators, you’ll enjoy working as part of a close-knit, proactive and innovative team, working on multiple projects to deadlines and allocated budgets. As part of an entrepreneurial environment, you’ll apply sound logic and solve problems with speed, tenacity and efficiency and be willing to cross skill as necessary in this rapidly, fast moving world of technology.
Key Accountabilities and responsibilities of role:
Whilst there’s no immediate requirement for technical skills in the Adobe suite, etc. as this is primarily a learning development role, any editing/animation skills may be beneficial, and you’ll get the chance to learn/develop in this area from industry experts.
Key benefits include…
• 33 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
• £500 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
• Death in Service (3 x salary)
• 3% Company Pension Contributions
• Excellent Career Development Opportunities
• Bupa Healthcare Cash Plan
• Excellent office facilities (free tea, coffee, snacks)
• Creative culture
• Brand new high spec office
• Relaxed working environment
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Regular Social Events & Team Activities
Standard Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 1/2 hours between 8am and 6pm